Seafood is good for your health, it’s versatile and delicious, and it cooks at speed. Fish is one of the most nutritious protein sources available. It’s high in critical nutrients including omega-3 fatty acids and protein, which help keep your body fit and muscles strong. Fresh fish is the best option for seafood lovers. Many people enjoy eating fish indoors in the comfort of their own homes. Fortunately, there are numerous places where we can buy fresh fish in Singapore. Here we have compiled a guide to know about the perfect places to purchase fish in Singapore.
Buy Fresh Fish – Different Benefits Of Eating Fish
- Nutrients: Fish is high in nutrients which are necessary for many people today. This includes high-quality protein, iodine, and many vitamins and minerals. Omega-3 fatty acids, found in fatty fish, are associated with a lower risk of numerous diseases.
- Improve Brain Health: Brain functioning tends to deteriorate as you become older. Fish consumption has been associated with a reduction in mental decline in older people. Regular fish eaters also have high grey matter in the memory and emotional areas of the brain.
- Prevent Depression: Depression is a frequent mental illness. Fish and Omega-3 can help in preventing mental illness, such as bipolar disorder. Omega-3 fatty acids help people with depression on their own and with antidepressants.
Buy Fresh Fish – Where Can We Buy Fresh Fish In Singapore?
- Apollo Marine Seafood: Apollo Marine takes pride in knowing everything there is to know about the water. Singapore’s first and only land-based vertical fish farm to buy fresh fish with an automated aquaculture production system. They also employ new technologies that result in practically zero waste discharge and minimum water exchanges, implying that their agricultural practices are friendly.
- Tekka Wet Market: This bustling wet market in Little India is likely to be Singapore’s largest and most iconic wet market for Fish. Expect to discover a few shops offering fresh ocean catch at Tekka. You’ll be astonished at how much cheaper fish may be in this area. You have the pleasure of sleeping in and avoiding the morning marketing bustle because Tekka is open until late afternoon.
- Ah Hua Kelong: Ah Hua Kelong, a wholesale seafood business created by a pair of 25-year-olds, is located among the hipster vendors at PasarBella. The couple takes care of supplying fresh fish from their farm. Fish is hauled up on the day of your delivery to assure the best possible freshness.